Ultra Klean - Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine
Ultra Pure is a non-biological, completely homogeneous, safe and superior quality formula which contains all the ingredients normally found in urine and is properly balanced for PH, specific gravity, urea, uric...
Ultra Pure is a non-biological, completely homogeneous, safe and superior quality formula which contains all the ingredients normally found in urine and is properly balanced for PH, specific gravity, urea, uric acid, creatinine and glucose.
Ultra Pure is ideal for a variety of diagnostic applications including general research, quantitative analysis and test kit calibration, can be used as a buffer to test for the presence of e-coli and salmonella in foods, and can also be used as a novelty item or as a fetish item in adult toys. This product to be used in accordance with all state and federal laws.
The Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine Kit contains 2 oz of synthetic urine, temperature strip, heating pad and rubber band. It has a 3-year shelf life and requires no refrigeration, freezing or thawing.
If you wish to heat Ultra Pure, follow these easy-to-use directions:
Directions for use:
- Shake contents of bottle prior to heating Ultra Pure.
- Shake heater pad, attach to bottle with rubber band.
- Place the bottle and the heater pad in your pocket.
- Wait 45-60 minutes. Temperature should read between 90-100 degrees, the optimal temperature.
- Shake content of bottle. Ultra Pure is now ready for use.
- For instant heating, place Ultra Pure bottle in microwave oven for 10-15 seconds. If there is no reading on the temperature strip, wait a few minutes for liquid to cool down to the 90-100 degree temperature range.